Building sustainable mobility means, first and foremost, convincing as many people as possible to choose mass transit options. To do this, our first mission is to offer a quality service, one that is both optimized and efficient in order to increase ridership. View our Sustainability Policy.
PNWTS is committed to climate action.
We are 100% Carbon Neutral and have plans to convert our entire fleet to zero-emission vehicles by 2030. For more information on our sustainability efforts, please contact our Sustainability Manager, Dale Ryan.
View our Carbon Footprint Report here
1. Address emissions from refrigerants.
2. Continue a review of all tours to determine the best use of vehicle type to lower emissions.
3. Focus on electric/hydrogen vehicle conversions.
4. Partner on community altruistic development projects.
5. Enhance charitable giving.
First Electric double Decker on Vancouver Island
5-hour minimum call out for drivers
Safety protocols exceeded industry standards
1984 engines to efficient 2010 models
White-noise backup beepers
Low-flow wash rack uses recycled water
Completed first carbon footprint report